DIY vest, UO top and cutoffs (yes I know I could have probably gotten a cheap version at Goodwill, but I was young and ignorant) (also, it is sad to admit but Urban Outfitters has really been stepping it up with their graphic tees, especially since they now stock Jac Vanek, Bitching & Junkfood, and Unif mhmhmhmhmmm, which are, in case you didn't know, pretty legit tshirt makers)
The time frame that I will be able to somewhat pull off this outfit will soon go by in a blur, so I may as well re-embrace the 90's ASAP. Obviously you can tell I have way too much free time on my hands (I will start studying Monday, dad) and want to vicariously live through Coachella.
I like your blog, and inspiration under this post. Sooo beautiful tatoos and really nice pictures. My favourite is the one from Coachella.
ReplyDeletethanks! Yeah, the style at Coachella is really inspiring sometimes! :)
Delete