Vintage Jacket, Urban Outfitters shirt, vintage jeans, Aggy Deyn creepers
I vaguely remember buying these jeans about a half decade ago, but recently I was digging through the basement in search of the featured pink jacket that I had tossed into Narnia and slightly shrieked with delight when I came across them. I have been searching for light acid wash jeans for ever, once I even bought a pair from H&M but came home to realize I had bought the wrong size (H&M sizing is so wierd- each time I buy jeans they are different sizes-- also the lines are excruciatingly long, and I rarely have the patience or time to wait). This EAGLEFORCE jacket was my mother's. I was really inspired by this image and would have paired this look with a neon green beanie similar to hers, but I find my head is so big that I look unnatural in a beanie.
No comments:
Post a Comment