Tuesday, March 5, 2013
The Paisley Hershel
I originally saw this backpack earlier this year on the Urban Outfitters website, but I already had a black leather backpack that did the job. Once that backpack broke, the silver- or paisley- lining shone through, because I could finally get this wonderful thing. I literally go through three different backpacks in a given year, possibly due to my incredibly heavy school load (which admittedly I could find a way to condense, but I just haven't gotten around to it) or my insatiable need for change. I generally like to stay away from commonplace brands, such as Hershel, but, I couldn't resist the bandana print. Due to the strange editing of my photos, the true color may not depicted... so here is the website where I bought the bag, and it has a very accurate picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your bag is super cute! Do they still have it at UO?
ReplyDeleteNo they don't sell it at UO anymore, but the link I included still has it in stock! :)
Delete