Thursday, January 3, 2013

Room Wishlist




So this summer I moved into a different bedroom within my house,
(yes, I am blessed to be able to live in a big enough house to have such an "opportunity"),
and it is filled with old matronly drapes from my grandparents who previously lived there.
Due to the fact that I moved into a new room, it was very easy for me to dispose
of anything I didn't need, so, comparatively, my room has significantly less clutter.
As a result, it feels a bit bare at times, and I would like to brighten it up. 
I don't want to add any more clutter, I just want to replace things (like the curtains), 
and decorate the walls, not add anything with substantial mass.
I already have some paintings up, but I would like more tapestries and murals to personalize my room a bit.
I am usually a sucker for minialistic rooms with only white walls and white furniture,
but such an interior design does not really suit my room, so in the meantime I 
would like to slowly accumulate things to adorn my room with. 

(Obviously I have given up all hopes of a spending ban, but I will not be purchasing these items soon--
as I am pretty much broke)

No comments:

Post a Comment