I am by no means the bohemian type. I don't have a particularly care-free, nomadic personality, despite my greatest efforts. However, even if I can't exhibit this mentality, I can always look to the free-wheeling hippie-type for inspiration. I feel that silver jewelry, in this case specifically rings, are a prerequisite for anyone attempting to embody the modern bohemian. It is pretty ironic that bohemian's denotation is to simply be unconventional, but today it represents a very specific look. Nevertheless, I have fell under this bohemian spell and, despite the surprisingly steep prices, are lusting after these rings (I have yet to find the 'perfect' turquoise rings):









maaan, jewellery like that is my main weakness. just found your blog and it is honestly one of my favourites now x
ReplyDeletei know right! i want to spend all my money on it hehe ^.^ and thank you!!
DeleteLove that yingyang ring ... followed maybe you could check out my blog - taibeablog.blogspot.co.uk xx
ReplyDeleteThanks! and of course i'll check your blog out! :)
Delete